$14,666 / year
Room and Board
Hammons Biblical Research Center, Hobbs Baptist History and Heritage Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 159,034 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 295 current serial subscriptions.
- 600,948 microforms.
- 9,149 Audio/Visual items.
- 49,300 e-books.
Museums & Art
OBU Historical Archives, Al Tucker Memorial Collection, Stubblefield Chapel
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 235 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 12 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 190 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,240 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)