$22,534 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 202,409 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 19,723 current serial subscriptions.
- 82,870 microforms.
- 7,469 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,613 e-books.
Museums & Art
Old College Hall (museum), Oregon Holocaust Resource Center, Pacific Institute for Ethics and Social Policy, Berglund Center for Internet Studies
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 250 Internet connections in libraries.
- 700 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 150 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 750 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 960 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)