$30,930 / year
Room and Board
Students have access to consortium libraries at: Bobst Library–New York University, Cooper Union, New York Academy of Art, Cardozo Law School Library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 51,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 224 current serial subscriptions.
- 106,000 microforms.
- 146,300 Audio/Visual items.
- 197 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 997 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
health service, health insurance
career, personal, birth control
internships, alumni network, interest inventory
24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)