$10,080 / year
$12,660 / year
Room and Board
The College Library owns 80 electronic databases which includes on-line access to e-book sources; in addition, the College Library owns special collections including: 1) Teachers’ Learning Center, 2) Popular Books, 3) the Cunningham Collection, and College historical archive collections.
- Member of library consortia.
- 93,297 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 835 current serial subscriptions.
- 12,631 microforms.
- 12,387 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 1,500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)