$12,164 / year
$22,712 / year
Room and Board
Patrons have convenient access to collections located across 24 campuses. Growing digital library; focused resources about Pennsylvania; electronic resources in all subject archives; labor archives; books and manuscripts
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,985,177 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 25,374 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,509,309 microforms.
- 165,725 Audio/Visual items.
- 195 e-books.
Museums & Art
Palmer Museum of Art, Earth and Mineral Sciences Museum, Frost Entomological Museum, Matson Museum of Anthropology, Pasto Agricultural Museum
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 6,150 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 850 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,750 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 2,636 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 17,600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)