$24,626 / year
Room and Board
A 15,000 square foot addition to the existing Thomason library has been completed. It houses an expanded Archive & Special Collections area, Media Center and Periodicals area. Renovations to the existing building will be made in Phase II.The Jackson-Arnold Collection, a gift from Ernest and Frances Arnold of Atlanta, consists of documents, portraits, and household items from the families of Thomas J. (Stonewall) Jackson, Thomas Arnold, Robert Hall Morrison, D.H. Hill and others. This collection is the centerpiece of a group of collections that relate to the role of industry, religion, education, and society in the 18th and 19th-century South.
- 154,730 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 684 current serial subscriptions.
- 9,454 microforms.
- 7,962 Audio/Visual items.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 120 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 136 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 75 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 99% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)