$25,200 / year
Room and Board
– University Archives- Curtis Collection “King Set” (early 20th century photographs of Native Americans)- Santos Collection (Southwestern hand-painted icons) – Notarianni Political Collection (4,500 artifacts from U.S. presidential campaigns from John Adams to present
- Member of library consortia.
- 300,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 800 current serial subscriptions.
- 80,000 microforms.
- 103,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 12,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
O’Sullivan Arts Gallery, Doyle and Margaret Hartman Gallery (inside Dayton Memorial Library), Santos Collection, The Notarianni Political Collection,Recorder Music Center, Center for the Study of War Experience, Arboretum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 337 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 250 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)