$27,874 / year
Room and Board
Biology, chemistry, math, physics, music
- Member of library consortia.
- 274,886 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,669 current serial subscriptions.
- 90,720 microforms.
- 10,755 Audio/Visual items.
- 33,751 e-books.
Museums & Art
The College has 2 electron miscroscopes, an 0.8-meter infrared optimized telescope, a cell culture laboratory, and the Human Relations area files, containing 2 million pages of behavior resources materials on microfiche.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 220 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)