$21,920 / year
Room and Board
The Cho ERC (Educational Resource Center) contains approximately 8.700 of the library’s overall 99,400 items.
- Member of library consortia.
- 99,879 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 478 current serial subscriptions.
- 132,000 microforms.
- 3,339 Audio/Visual items.
- 7,983 e-books.
Museums & Art
The College Archives contains vital historic records of the College.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 100 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 4 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 500 students can be on the network at once.
placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)