$24,066 / year
Room and Board
Architecture Library, Metro Information Center, School of Law Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 211,709 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,899 current serial subscriptions.
- 141,633 microforms.
- 5,370 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Center for Marine and Natural Sciences, School of Law and Law Library, Main Library, Architecture Building and Architecture Library, Performinc Arts Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 400 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 120 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)