$30,860 / year
Room and Board
William Sloane Kennedy bequest of Whitmaniana; the Jesse B. Rittenhouselibrary of modern poetry and literature, including her correspondencewith many literary personalities; the Mead and Nehrling horticulturalpapers; and an outstanding collection of college and local histories and photographs.
- Member of library consortia.
- 342,536 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 15,749 current serial subscriptions.
- 86,595 microforms.
- 5,501 Audio/Visual items.
- 12,246 e-books.
Museums & Art
The George D. and Harriet W. Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 210 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 150 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 300 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)