$21,465 / year
Room and Board
Computer Work Stations, Slide Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 161,480 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 891 current serial subscriptions.
- 25,024 microforms.
- 2,875 Audio/Visual items.
- 150 e-books.
Museums & Art
Our Main Building, “Rothalla” is historically certified.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 85 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 25 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)