$6,412 / year
$14,306 / year
Room and Board
Web-based searching is available in various FirstSearch databases, LEXIS-NEXIS Academic Universe, EBSCO Academic Search, ABI/Inform, PsycInfo, and various other electronic databases, as well as the Internet. A full description of available electronic resources can be found on Blackwell Library’s home page. Users may also access RIA-On-Point, Research Insight, NTDB and various major U.S. government statistical databases on CD ROM.
- Member of library consortia.
- 508,474 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,252 current serial subscriptions.
- 750,272 microforms.
- 1,013 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Atrium GalleryNabb Research Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 275 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 38 Internet connections in libraries.
- 2,300 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 325 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,012 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 460 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)