The Multicultural Center, the Adaptive Technology Center, Distance Learning Web site Program, Interlibrary Loan Division, the Learning Resources Display Center.
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,282,750 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,031 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,678,706 microforms.
- 45,648 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,589 e-books.
Museums & Art
Special Collection Division, Beethoven Center and John Steinbeck Center.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 1,321 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 947 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,500 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 200 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 50 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 32,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)