$30,900 / year
Room and Board
Heafey Law Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,175,020 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,727 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,251,336 microforms.
- 15,569 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,240 e-books.
Museums & Art
Mission Santa Clara; de Saisset Museum; Ricard Observatory; Mayer Theatre; Three Centers of Distinction: Ignatian Center for Jesuit Education including Pedro Arrupe, S.J., Partnerships for Community-Based Learning, DISCOVER vocational program, Bannan Institute for Jesuit Educational Mission; Center for Science, Technology and Society; and Markkula Center for Applied Ethics.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 802 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 220 Internet connections in libraries.
- 880 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 400 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,800 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,700 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)