$33,700 / year
Room and Board
Glanville Music Library; Visual Resources Library; eight (8) residence hall Browsing Rooms, Honnold/Mudd Library, Denison Library, Seeley G. Mudd Science Library, Sprague Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,476,503 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 17,502 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,455,319 microforms.
- 10,861 Audio/Visual items.
- 12,087 e-books.
Museums & Art
Millard Sheets Art Center (includes the Ruth Chandler Williamson Gallery); Performing Arts Center; Clark Humanities Museum; Richardson Dance Studio; W.M. Keck Science Center, Language and Computer Labs; Scripps College Press.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 85 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 60 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 53 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 26 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 350 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)