$24,720 / year
Room and Board
Group study rooms, Scholar study rooms; Archdiocese of Newark Collection, MacManus Irish Literature Collection, Murphy Civil War Collection, Chesterton Collection; Walsh Library Gallery
- Member of library consortia.
- 538,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,305 current serial subscriptions.
- 500,000 microforms.
- 5,200 Audio/Visual items.
- 54 e-books.
Museums & Art
Walsh Library Gallery annually offers a number of exhibits by various artists and cultural organizations.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 5,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 960 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,096 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 220 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,680 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)