$23,380 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 120,345 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 380 current serial subscriptions.
- 5,484 microforms.
- 6,665 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Smart classrooms, computer labs, Harlan Art Gallery, Reeves Theatre
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 400 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 300 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 750 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 150 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)