$6,549 / year
$14,109 / year
Room and Board
Keystone Library Network – access to books held in participating library’s general circulating collection. Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium (PALCI) and Associated College Libraries of Central Pennsylvania (ACLCP) – access to the monograph collections of the member libraries of these groups.
- Member of library consortia.
- 450,517 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,243 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,446,147 microforms.
- 78,144 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Gallery, Vertebrate Museum, On-campus elementary school, greenhouse, herbarium, planetarium, electron microscope, nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer, public service centers, Luhr’s Performing Arts Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 903 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)