$14,300 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 135,806 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 582 current serial subscriptions.
- 7,592 microforms.
- 5,227 Audio/Visual items.
- 38,312 e-books.
Museums & Art
The College Museum, housed in the Welcome Center building, documents the 130-year history of the college.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 75 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 10 Internet connections in libraries.
- 65 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 550 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)