$21,525 / year
Room and Board
Franciscana, Convivium (Medieval and Early Modern Studies), T.E. Lawrence.
- Member of library consortia.
- 331,442 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 919 current serial subscriptions.
- 27,645 microforms.
- 4,982 Audio/Visual items.
- 6,068 e-books.
Museums & Art
Siena’s recently opened Hickey Financial Technology Center features a real-time capital market trading room and state-of-the-art accounting lab. The trading room looks and functions exactly like those used in large financial corporations and competitive graduate schools. Complete with stock-ticker, plasma data screens and 24 multi-media workstations with access to financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters, the Hickey Financial Technology Center gives Siena students an edge they would be hard-pressed to find at other undergraduate colleges.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 456 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library
- 208 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 27 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, other
minority student, career, military, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)