$26,702 / year
Room and Board
Information Commons; College Archives
- Member of library consortia.
- 245,156 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 26,595 current serial subscriptions.
- 72,894 microforms.
- 6,338 Audio/Visual items.
- 35,206 e-books.
Museums & Art
Trustman Art Gallery, Pottruck Technology Resource Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 420 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 30 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 12 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 140 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)