$3,648 / year
$11,784 / year
Room and Board
Jack London collection, Women artists archive, small presses collections
- Member of library consortia.
- 636,613 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 21,115 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,708,201 microforms.
- 29,529 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Performing art center, information/technology center, nature preserve,observatory, electron microscope, seismograph, environmental technology center, wildlands preserve
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 430 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 500 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,135 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 518 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,403 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 13,400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)