$6,240 / year
Room and Board
Z L Begin Collection, Foundation Center Collection, Selective Federal Documents Collection. 9.2 million dollar library building renovation including two computer lab classrooms, wireless technology, new fixtures/furnishings, archive room, art gallery, and updated entrance area.
- Member of library consortia.
- 202,363 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 946 current serial subscriptions.
- 227,623 microforms.
- 11,314 Audio/Visual items.
- 8,166 e-books.
Museums & Art
Anthropology Museum, Natural History Museum, Planetarium, William Whipple Art Galleries, Academic Commons, Fitness Center, Nature Center, Greenhouse, Wildlife Area, GIS Center, Southwest Marketing Advisory Center, Southwest Minnesota Regional Research Center (History Center), Center for Rural and Regional Studies, Women’s Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 310 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 300 Internet connections in libraries.
- 20 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 300 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)