St. Andrews Presbyterian College
- 77% have a job after 6 months
- N/A have a job after 1 year
- N/A have a job after 2 years
$17,162 / year
Room and Board
The Library has two small specialized collections: Scottis Books Collection, materials about the Highland Scots in NC and America, and the Hal and Delores Sieber Collection of Ezra Pound Materials. The Library is a Selective Depository Library for US Government Documnets.
- Member of library consortia.
- 109,308 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 21,813 current serial subscriptions.
- 14,808 microforms.
- 931 Audio/Visual items.
- 42,390 e-books.
Museums & Art
Academic Resource Center – Services and resources for student developing Scottish Heritage Center – resources and material on the Scottish heritage of the regionMorgan-Jones Science Center – 20,400 square foot science building that houses labs and officesSt. Andrews Equestrian Center – Singletary Therapeutic Riding Center and Singing Wood Farm. The Singletary facilities include a 125 x 300 foot covered arena, two (2) 125 x 250 outdoor rings, two (2) barns, office and classrooms, a hunter trials course and 105 acres of pasture. Singing Wood Farm is a 17-acre farm featuring facilities for 40 horses, a 200 x 300 foot outdoor arena, another 100 x 200 outdoor ring, an outside hunter course, and a gymnastic field. Singing Wood Annex, a one-mile hike from the main farm is a 14-acre facility with 12 stalls and pastures
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 90 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 22 students can be on the network at once.
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)
- The school offers housing for students.
- 85% of students live in school housing.
- The school does not provide assistance for off-campus housing.
- 100% are equipped with high-speed internet connections.
- 75% of students remain on campus over the weekends, on average.
- Alcohol is permitted on campus.
- Popular events on campus: World Cultures Dinner, Winter Formal, Sweethearts Dance, Ganza, Lua
- Student activities: choral groups, dance, drama/theater, literary magazine, music ensembles, student government, student newspaper, yearbook
- In total, there are about 28 organizations on campus.
- Religious organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) Christian Student Fellowship
- International organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) World Cultures Club, Black Student Union
- Other organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) SAPC Choir, SAPC pipe band, Highland Players, Student AU, Student Government Association, Intramurals
- Student papers: (Appears as submitted by school) Que Pasa (monthly)
- Nearest airport(s) (distance in miles): Charlotte (100), Raleigh (100)
- Nearest train(s) (distance in miles): Hamlet (15)
- Nearest bus-station(s) (distance in miles): Laurinburg (0)
- Public transportation does not serve the campus.
- All students are permitted to have cars on campus.
- 80% of students have a car on campus
- School employment is available.
- 33% of undergrads are employed with average earnings of 1,800
- Freshman are not discouraged from working.
- There are 0 fraternities
- 0 fraternity houses
- There are 0 sororities
- 0 sorority houses
- Army ROTC: Not offered
- Navy ROTC: Not offered
- Airforce ROTC: Not offered
class attendance policies set by individual instructors, honor code, other