$18,800 / year
Room and Board
Archives & Special Collections – University and Holy Cross Archives, signed editions, D.H. Lawrence items.Question 489–we also have access to over 30,000 titles.
- Member of library consortia.
- 186,226 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 619 current serial subscriptions.
- 115,933 microforms.
- 3,001 Audio/Visual items.
- 27,203 e-books.
Museums & Art
St. Edwards Universitys historic Main Building is a registered Texas Historic Landmark, and it, along with Holy Cross Hall, earned St. Edwards the distinction of National Historic Site on March 16, 1973; The 20-million, state-of-the-art John Brooks Williams Natural Sciences Center will open for classes Fall 2006.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 428 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 39 Internet connections in libraries.
- 217 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 163 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 9 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)