$14,020 / year
Room and Board
The library is equipped with more than 65 computers dedicated for student use. A Library technician staffs five PCs dedicated solely for research through our Online Database. There are twenty loaner-laptops that connect to the internet and local resources via our wireless networks.Forty desktop PCs have been loaded with the most recent software available and an Information Technology representative is always available to assist students when the need arises.Phase Two of the Capital Project, construction of the new Academic Center/Library, began in the spring of 2004.
- Member of library consortia.
- 120,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 400 current serial subscriptions.
- 13,350 microforms.
- 50 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 138 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 41 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 81 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training