$18,630 / year
Room and Board
Library houses a computer lab; archival collection includes drug and tobacco jars, mortars and pestles, patent medicines, and antique pharmacy counter and cabinets.
- Member of library consortia.
- 68,187 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 234 current serial subscriptions.
- 5,259 microforms.
- 1,204 Audio/Visual items.
- 8 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service
math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)