$21,005 / year
Room and Board
Curriculum Library for Education Students; Member, Orbis-Cascade Alliance; Information commons and wireless access.
- Member of library consortia.
- 87,818 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,423 current serial subscriptions.
- 150,503 microforms.
- 1,847 Audio/Visual items.
- 7,007 e-books.
Museums & Art
Capps Art Gallery; Waynick Museum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 100 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 140 Internet connections in libraries.
- 42 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 40 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 275 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health insurance
study skills, other
career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)