$11,500 / year
Room and Board
African American Collection Shelton H. Short III West Indian Collection Enivornmental Science Collection Juvinile Collection The First College Catalogue (hand-written by Rev. James Solomon Russell, founder of Saint Paul’s College in 1887)
- Member of library consortia.
- 55,100 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 167 current serial subscriptions.
- 29,000 microforms.
- 1,019 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Saul Building (1888), the first classromm built on the campus of Saint Paul’s College
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 25 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 25 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are not available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)