$17,600 / year
Room and Board
Federal Documents Depository
- Member of library consortia.
- 102,968 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 515 current serial subscriptions.
- 152,233 microforms.
- 3,195 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Azarian-McCullough Art Gallery, Costello Science & Technology Hall, Spellman Technology Corridor
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)