$26,905 / year
Room and Board
The School of Music Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 392,218 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 17,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 406,372 microforms.
- 18,364 Audio/Visual items.
- 117 e-books.
Museums & Art
Gillespie Museum of Minerals; Duncan Art Gallery, including the Bluemner Collection (recently on loan to the Whitney Museum in New York City); Multimedia Language Lab; Natural Sciences equipment, including Laser-based fluorescent spectrometer, DNA sequencer, IVIEW red (remote) eye tracking system, Typhoon 8600 phosphorimager, Atomic Force microscope, and 6′ radio telescope; and the historic Stover Theatre
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 380 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,600 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, other
math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)