$32,995 / year
Room and Board
Leonardo DaVinci Collection (manuscripts and sketches), Frederick Winslow Taylor Collection, Class of 1883 (originator of Scientific Management), Stevens Family Collection, Various Alexander Calder Sculptures, Class of 1919
- Member of library consortia.
- 114,736 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,314 current serial subscriptions.
- 11,080 microforms.
- 0 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,049 e-books.
Museums & Art
Davidson Ocean Engineering Lab (High Speed Towing Tank, and one of two of the nation’s Oblique Sea Basins), Design and Manufacturing Institute, Highly Filled Materials Institute (Materials Eng), Computer Vision Lab, Ultrafast Laser Spectroscopy Lab (physics), Light and Life Lab (physics), Nanoscale Device Lab, Electron Microscopy Lab, Center for Environmental Systems, Wireless Network Security Center, Center for Maritime Systems.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 76 Internet connections in libraries.
- 868 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 400 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 117 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 99% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)