$5,285 / year
$11,545 / year
Room and Board
College Archives; Special Collections; Creative Studies Library; Curriculum Materials Lab; Charles Rand Penney Art Library; Fronczak Room; Cyberquad Electronics Classrooms; Information Commons; Signature Cafe; StudyQuad
- Member of library consortia.
- 667,314 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,070 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,007,637 microforms.
- 23,916 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,352 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Upton Hall GalleryThe Burchfield Penney-Art CenterThe Theater Arts BuildingThe Rockwell Hall Performing Art CenterThe Warren Enters Theater
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,050 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 24 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 12 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 125 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)