$5,356 / year
$11,306 / year
Room and Board
Student Resource Center, Educational Opportunity Center, Visual Studies Workshop
- Member of library consortia.
- 725,650 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,960 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,055,867 microforms.
- 11,392 Audio/Visual items.
- 928 e-books.
Museums & Art
Theatre, leadership development institute, greenhouse, planetarium, electron microscope, art galleries, aquaculture ponds, newly-renovated science building, environmental science deciduous woodlot, new meteorology lab on campus with Doppler radar station, state-of-the-art dance facilities, student computing center, student learning center, fitness centers and weight rooms.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 750 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 100 Internet connections in libraries.
- 120 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 400 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 130 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)