$5,076 / year
$11,336 / year
Room and Board
Women Studies and African-American Studies Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 208,446 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 432 current serial subscriptions.
- 21,695 microforms.
- 2,057 Audio/Visual items.
- 15,879 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, TV Studio, and Radio Station
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 75% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 900 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)