$5,347 / year
$11,607 / year
Room and Board
Outstanding technology and computer classrooms, several special book collections, college archives, extensive interlibrary loan services
- Member of library consortia.
- 556,445 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 19,391 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,166,999 microforms.
- 30,763 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,176 e-books.
Museums & Art
Science Discovery Center, planetarium, observatory, Biological Field Station, computer art lab, music recording studio with tunable walls.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 760 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 12 Internet connections in libraries.
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 200 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 15 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)