$5,289 / year
$11,549 / year
Room and Board
Music library has extensive collection of scores and sound recordings. Archives and special collections includes papers of important music educators and Congressmen from the district.
- Member of library consortia.
- 469,969 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 881 current serial subscriptions.
- 769,932 microforms.
- 15,915 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,366 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art Gallery, Anthropology Museum, Ecology Museum, Performance Halls, Theater,Synthesizer Music Studios, Planetarium, Electron Microscope, Nuclear Magnetic Resonator, Seismograph
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 515 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)