$27,620 / year
Room and Board
Rare book room,language laboratory. Through campus agreement with the Commonwealth Library of Pennsylvania, Susquehanna has access to thousands of e-books.
- Member of library consortia.
- 290,967 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 15,935 current serial subscriptions.
- 125,121 microforms.
- 7,368 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
George A. Hepner Ecology Laboratory; Lore Degenstein Gallery; Apfelbaum Hall, a high-technology center, 420-seat teaching theater; digital design laboratory; music computer laboratory; nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer, autmated gene sequencer, scanning and transmission electron microscopes; one of the largest reflecting telescopes in Pennsylvania; multimeida mathematics laboratory
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 440 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 18 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 42 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 800 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)