$4,946 / year
$13,196 / year
Room and Board
Interlibrary loan, Media Center, Laptop Borrowing Center, Computer Labs, Video Library and Facility, Art Slide Collection, Texas State-adopted Textbook Collection, Special Collections focusing on Corpus Christi, the Coastal Bend, South Texas, the Texas/Mexico border, and Northern Mexico regions.
- Member of library consortia.
- 474,085 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,661 current serial subscriptions.
- 666,134 microforms.
- 7,999 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 850 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 10,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, veteran student, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)