$23,020 / year
Room and Board
Notable among the Library’s special collections are the Speaker Jim Wright Collection; the Archives of the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition; The William Luther Lewis Collection; the TCU Archives and Historical Collection; and the Newcomer-Pate Luxembourg Collection.
- 1,371,620 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 28,747 current serial subscriptions.
- 641,877 microforms.
- 61,215 Audio/Visual items.
- 45,541 e-books.
Museums & Art
TCU houses the Oscar E. Monnig Meteorite Collection Museum. For the design of the museum TCU hired Gallagher & Associates which is a design group who did the meteorite exhibit for the Smithsonian Institute. Among other things, the museum includes Mars rocks and hands-on exhibits.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,170 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 125 Internet connections in libraries.
- 325 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 64 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 225 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)