$8,746 / year
Room and Board
Black Studies Collection, Texas College History Collection, Teacher Education Curriculum Lab, National Geographic Magazine History Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 74,592 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18 current serial subscriptions.
- 207 microforms.
- 2,225 Audio/Visual items.
- 27,457 e-books.
Museums & Art
Laptops, projectors (overhead and presentation), projector screens, digital cameras (still and video), student computer lab, conference room, A/V room, and distance learning computer lab.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 105 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 25 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 25 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 83% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, veteran student, academic, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks