$5,160 / year
$13,440 / year
Room and Board
Women Airforce Service Pilots Collection, Cookbook Collection, Texas Women-A Celebratin of History, Texas Federation of Women’s Clubs, Texas First Ladies Gown Collection, Women’s Collection, National Women’s Party Papers, The Gerritsen Collection of Women’s History, Women and the Law Collection, Texas Association of Women’s Clubs, Women in Criminal Justice
- Member of library consortia.
- 636,281 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,626 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,564,300 microforms.
- 19,603 Audio/Visual items.
- 91,887 e-books.
Museums & Art
Texas Women’s Hall Of Fame Museum
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)