$18,720 / year
Room and Board
4934 books, serial backfiles, and paper materials; 1163 e-books; 2994 microforms; 13 AV materials; 29 serial subscriptions; 3 electronic references.
- Member of library consortia.
- 180,708 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 460 current serial subscriptions.
- 148,520 microforms.
- 6,522 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,177 e-books.
Museums & Art
ART GALLERY, HISTORICAL ARCHIVES
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 220 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, academic, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)