$17,730 / year
Room and Board
Membership in Minerva consortium of Maine libraries; access to thousands of electronic serials and reference books via state-funded MARVEL (Maine’s Virtual Library) suite of online resources; subscription to Lexis-Nexis Academic; subscription to Sports Business Research Network (SBRnet); reciprocal borrowing arrangement with area libraries (Colby College, Kennebec Valley Community College, Maine Criminal Justice Academy, Waterville Public Library).
- Member of library consortia.
- 21,250 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 24 current serial subscriptions.
- 0 microforms.
- 813 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 138 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 90 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 75 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)