$13,375 / year
Room and Board
Branch campus library–4,244 books, 424 audiovisual materials, 31 periodical subscriptions
- Member of library consortia.
- 139,082 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18,134 current serial subscriptions.
- 22,309 microforms.
- 4,418 Audio/Visual items.
- 41,995 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 60 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 12 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, alumni network, interest inventory
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)