$6,092 / year
$10,522 / year
Room and Board
Exhibits Gallery, University Archives, Manuscripts Collection, Rare Books Collection, Missouriana Books and Periodicals, Harry H. Laughlin Papers and Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 460,116 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 3,396 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,537,884 microforms.
- 40,527 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
The E. M. Violette Museum – a historical collection of Missouriana and University-related artifacts.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 857 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, placement service, health service
minority student, career, academic, psychological, birth control, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)