$17,590 / year
Room and Board
R. C. Ryan Center Library, R. G. Lee Library, Shepard Archieves and Genealogical Research Center, Hundley Center for Academic Enrichment
- Member of library consortia.
- 145,935 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 718 current serial subscriptions.
- 484,289 microforms.
- 14,070 Audio/Visual items.
- 35,779 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)