$4,521 / year
$12,888 / year
Room and Board
Keith B. Mather Library at the Geophysical Institute, BioSciences Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,059,001 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 3,000 current serial subscriptions.
Museums & Art
Geophysical Institute, Poker Flat Research Range (rocket launch facility), International Arctic Research Center, Seward Marine Center, Fishery Industrial Technology Center at Kodiak, Arctic Regional Super Computer, University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 718 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)