University of Baltimore
- 90% have a job after 6 months
- N/A have a job after 1 year
- N/A have a job after 2 years
$6,806 / year
$18,892 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 233,538 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 18,715 current serial subscriptions.
- 368,957 microforms.
- 1,708 Audio/Visual items.
- 2,390 e-books.
Museums & Art
American Civil Liberties Union of maryland,Baltimore Assoication of Commerece,Baltimore Council for Equal Business Opportunity,Baltimoree Economic Development Corporation,Baltimore heritage,Baltimore Industrial Commission,Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance,Baltimore neighborhoodds Incorporated, Baltimore Urban Renewal and Housing Authority, Board of trade of baltimore City,Chamber of Commerece of Metropolitan Baltimore,Citizens for Environmental Planning Today and Tommorrow, Citzens Planning and Housing Association,Community Economic Development program,Morris Goldseker Foundation,Greater Baltimore Committee,Health and Welfare Council of maryland,League of Women Voters,Maryland Committee for Children,Maryland Council of Churches,Maryland Food bank,Maryland Senior Citizens Hall of Fame,Model Urban Neighborhood Demonstration,National Assoication of Social Workers,Maryland Chapter,Northeast Community Organization,Planned Parenthoof Collecetion,Edgar Allen Poe Society,Southeast Community Organization,Steamship Historical Society of America,Young Men’s Christian Association of Central Maryland.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 330 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 12 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 15 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks
- The school does not offer housing for students
- 0% of students live in school housing.
- The school will provide assistance for off-campus housing
- Alcohol is permitted on campus.
- Popular events on campus: University Block parties, Annual Community Service,
- Student activities: student government, student newspaper
- Honor societies: Alpha Chi, Alpha Epselon Lambda, Beta Alpha Psi, Beta Lamma Sagma, Mu Kappa Tau, Phi Alpha Theta, Phi Theta Kappa, Pi Alpha Alpha, Pi Sigma Alpha, Psi Chi, Sigma Iota Epsilon, Tau Delta
- Religious organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) Jewish Students Assoc,
- International organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) African Student Association, Black Student Union, International Student Assoc, Turkish Student Asoc,
- Other organizations: (Appears as submitted by school) African Students Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, Amnesty International, Beta Alpha Psi, BSU, CAPUBL, CNCM Association, College Republicans, Criminal Law Association, EASL, Environmental Law Society, Family Law Association, Graduate Student Senate, Indian Students Club, International Law Society, International Students Association, PAD/Pre-Law, Law Forum, MPA Student Association, National Lawyers Guild, Public Administration Student Association, Phi Theta Kappa Alumni, PAD, Phi Alpha Delta, Psi Chi, Phi Delta Phi, SALDF, UB Conservatives, UB Democratic Forum, UBSPI, Undergraduate Student Senate, Women? ? ? s Bar Association, American Humanics, APALSA, BLSA, Christian Fellowship, SDK, Jewish Student Association, Moot Court Board, Marketing Club, Real Estate Law Club, Sigma Tau Delta, Student Bar Association, Student Events Board
- Student papers: (Appears as submitted by school) UB Post (monthly)
- Nearest airport(s) (distance in miles): Baltimore (11)
- Nearest train(s) (distance in miles): Baltimore (0)
- Nearest bus-station(s) (distance in miles): Baltimore (5)
- Public transportation serves the campus.
- All students are permitted to have cars on campus.
- 100% of students have a car on campus
- School employment is available.
- There are 0 fraternities
- 0 fraternity houses
- 0% of students are fraternity members
- There are 0 sororities
- 0 sorority houses
- 0% of students are sorority members.
- Army ROTC: Offered at cooperating institution (Johns Hopkins)
- Navy ROTC: Not offered
- Airforce ROTC: Not offered